• The proposed right-of-way for the widened road 120’ (wide enough for 6 +lanes) when the rest of the Popp’s Ferry right-of-way from Margaret Sherry to Cedar Lake is about 75’? See Popps Ferry Road Pictures - click here
• Under the proposed Limited Access super road, many of the non-signaled intersections that go into Popps Ferry would be limited to Right Turns ONLY! Left hand turn intersections will be reduced from 14 to significantly fewer number.
* The City Plans to make Big Lake Road, Old Bay and Atkinson Rd. collector roads for the Popps Ferry Super Hwy. See Comprehensive Plan:
* In 2004, 11 agencies supported a smaller footprint road and bridge bridge. What has significantly changed?
*If Popps Ferry is widened to 5 lanes, the road capicity will exceed the 2030 traffic projections (Source - Biloxi Comprehensive Plan 2009).
* GRPC is conducting a west Harrison Connector alternate truck route study- Guess where that might be? See GRPC Unfied Plan 2009 .